How We Work
Our Director, Kellie Simpson, has over 20 years of experience as a legal PA and VA. She started the business to help legal professionals manage their busy work life and is now supported by a team of associate virtual assistants all bringing their unique skills to the business. If you choose to work with us, Kellie will personally identify how we can best support your business and which of our associates is the best fit.
- Book a free 30-minute call with Kellie via Zoom.
- You’ll discuss support requirements and have the chance to ask any questions.
- Kellie will identify the skills required and match you with the best-suited associate(s).
- You’ll have a call with the associate(s) to make sure they’re a good fit for your business.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll sign a contract and complete our onboarding process (form & follow up call).
- You’ll start working with your new associate(s).
- After 1 month you’ll have an initial check in with Kellie to see how everything is going.
- Kellie will then check in with you quarterly to make sure you’re happy and everything is running smoothly.
Upgrade your client onboarding experience & organise your law firm with Clio
Would you like to…
- Impress your new clients with a premium onboarding experience?
- Easily track billable hours and access reports on WIP?
- Streamline and structure your processes so that your whole team understands them?
- Add and track potential leads through your pipelines?
- Raise invoices and template client communications through a single CRM platform?
We help law firms to do exactly that using Clio – the legal CRM tool. We love Clio, it’s built specifically for law firms and designed to help you easily manage client relationships, invoices, time tracking & WIP, documents and more through a single interface.